|Welcome to the Rancho Bernardo High School Swim Lesson Home Page
The San Diego Aquatic Club supports and endorses the Learn to Swim Program offered at the Rancho Bernardo High School Pool.
RBHS Swim Lessons offers quality swim classes for children ages 3 to 16. With teachings from our well qualified instructors, students progress in their abilities and confidence in the water. The swim lesson experience gives children an opportunity to have fun while learning the fundamentals of water safety.
Our approach to teaching swimming is based on the Red Cross certified method. RBHS has adopted some of the finer points of this program and incorporated them into our own proven philosophy on teaching children of all ages to be comfortable in the water.
Please visit Our Program for information on swim lesson times and dates.
For additional information, please call the Rancho Bernardo High School Pool at (858) 485 - 4800 ext. 4567 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Printable RBHS Swim Lesson Brochure
Printable RBHS Swim Lesson Registration Form
Printable RBHS Water Polo Camp Brochure
Printable RBHS Water Polo Camp Registration Form
- All sign-ups for swim lessons will take place at the Rancho Bernardo High School pool office. We cannot accommodate mail-in registrations. Also, please note that class sizes are limited, so sign-up early!
- All PUSD Employees first day to sign-up is Monday May 5, 2014 from 3:00pm – 8:00pm in the pool office.
- The first day for everyone to sign-up is Monday May 12, 2014 from3:00pm – 8:00pm in the pool office.
- Registration form and payment are due at registration to ensure your enrollment.
- Please make checks payable to PUSD. No cash or credit cards will be accepted.
RBHS Swim Lessons are located at:
Rancho Bernardo High School
13010 Paseo Lucido
(858) 485-4800 ext 4567